xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Whats up with that free ipod thing!!!

I heard that this free ipod thing really works!!! I am trying freeipods cause they are verified by the bbb. I was wondering if anyof you would sign up so we can see if it works as good as it says!!!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thats the link...the callwave does not even require a credit card!!!

Feedback on these things would be neat guys!!!

It works as long as you fill out all information truthfully, are qualified for age requirements, and your location is deliverable.I'm only 14, so I can't do it, but a friend of mine who just turned 18 *minimum age* got one. So if you're able to, go for it. I believe you have to sign up for third-party companies, but my friend just cancelled his subscription, and it was fine.

by law they do have to give a free ipod away, but there are many conditions, such as quite randoms things, such as 'you must be a pacific islander to win' ... etc

I can't do any use of that link... after putting my email there and click next, I got a smylie central webpage. What am I doing wrong?

The freeIpods thing does work. I know a guy in Pennsylvania that got one from it. The Gratis network free things are the only ones that are not a scam. 8)

gata think you have to register for sumthing then ya have to actually get 5 other ppl to register at ipod site and register stuff its very difficult and like one person said theres so many things that make you illegible to recive one....

The free ipods thing definatly works. I have a cousin and friend who both got ipods from it. As the author stated, Gratis Networks, the company that runs freeipods.com is listed in the BBB. There are also many other offers including the ipod photo, ipod shuffle, and mac mini. The only problems with this offer is that it uses the pyramid system which some find unethical, since those at the bottom will not get the item and shipping will probably take a few months. Overall though its great, since its free, and you dont have anything to lose at first. If you would like to help me out with a shuffle, use this link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . I already have 2 referrals, and you only need 3. Also, its the 1gb version, not the 512 mb. Good luck to all of you trying!

I believe the best things in life are for free. But then i also believe you get what you pay for...Im not a big fan of ipods anyways, i find them abit too big for our era of technology.

Well it does work, but your email box get spammed to bits. Justa warning for all who wishes to sugn up, don't sign up with an email address you're planning on using again!!

gata think you have to register for sumthing then ya have to actually get 5 other ppl to register at ipod site and register stuff its very difficult and like one person said theres so many things that make you illegible to recive one....

cant you just sign up and come back 5 times under 5 email accounts u made just for the occasion? anonymous@yahoo.com, ect.