xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

my web page doesn't work

Hello guys :!: Finally the admin resolved my problem with my new account and let me use file manager and all cpanel stuff. But I have some problems. My web page doesn't work. I tried everything to make it works... I've made subdomains, index files, a lot of things but no chance... Do you know why?I want to ask you one more thing... I find out that my subdomain is at "freenukehosting" but all my files and cpanel account is on "xerox-hosting" server. Is this possible? Could this thing be the problem with my account? Please somebody help me... :!: :oops: :roll: :cry:

Free accounts are on xerox-hostingPaid accounts are on freenukehostinglogin in to cpanel via yoursubdomain.xerox-hosting.com/cpanelUpload into www root directoryAccess pages from yoursubdomain.xerox-hosting.comFree accounts should not be using the freenukehosting.com domain.-Hazaa-

Yes... I understood that... but everywhere in my cpanel my links are "mydomain.freenukehosting.com". When I change anything on my account, make subdomains, use fantastico to create a web page etc., they say to me to access "mydomain.freenukehosting.com"... AND IT DOESN'T WORK!!!