xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Paypal

Hello,When I try to order paid webhosting, the only way is paypal.But I don't have money on my account. And our country doesn'tsupport it. Suggests?

Huh? I thought Belgium did support paypal!!!!!I never used it, but in the faq/manual they say it's supported in Belgium. Please let me know if I am wrong, because it would be quite important for me to be able to use it.

nightwarrior contact the amdin and ask him what other payment method there is, maybe money order (meaning pay through mail), lmao nvm what coutnry is belgium?? lol out of the USA it would probaly take a few weeks to get to the us lol.

I am intrrested too in purchasing paid hosting, and my country, Romania isn't either accepted by PayPay, so post here other pay methods and all the stuff i need to do .EDIT: after you contact the admin and he tells you other method of pay post here .

I asked few weeks ago. He said i could pay by money order (no details gived), but i am not familiar with that kind of payment , so i prefer using a credit card.