xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Suggestion (ironic)

I Have a suggestion.Why don't we all go and vote for FNH now? Extremly good specs, but useless because you get weekly server problems, wich include a lot of server down and data loss. And after a couple of months you will get yourself the 'lowlife' hostings usual notice: free host closed service.So much "its really good!", so much "vote!"...So much for nothing...Nice community anyway. And admin, you look a cool guy too, and this project was ambitious. And I thank you for trying hard and for putting efforts trying to make this nice looking project work. But so it seems it was born dead.I could say the great objective was to get as much as possible of the free hosted people to the payed plans, but I don't really believe in that, all those unfortunate problems did such negative propaganda, that me and many other will not trust any of your services. I'll pay for a hosting after positive free trial. This isn't the case.I may still come to this forum once in a while... I like the comunity.Hasta people. Good luck for you all.