xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hosting Issues

FHN does not suck , they were doing us a big favor by giving us so much free space to work it... and all great things come to an end, also i suggest u all start buying hosting its cheap as hell and awesome hosting. im getting it friday :)

I don't hate FNH....I'm sorry for the title of this thread...just couldn't believe it! I can't change the title either...if some mod wants to please do so. I regret saying FNH sucks...I think it is an awesome hosting plan, and cool forum, I just was really upset that I didn't even get to use my account, and now that the free server is back up, I'm afraid I will lose hosting again, and not be notified(like this time, thank goodness I had not started on my website yet!) and lose all of the info on my website. That is a SCARY thought to a business website owner! I see other people share my thought of being upset that they never got to use their accounts. But I mean it is a free hosting...I just wish we could have had more notice before everything was shutdown. Because we did not know if our account was deleted or locked or what. And that sucks. So I am kind of afraid now to proceed building my site, because this could happen again during the night or tomorrow. As quick as it happened today. What does everyone else think about it?EDIT: And I also still cannot use my cpanel...I can access it, but cannot do anything once I get inside. Everything comes with the 403 error. So what is going on?

Awesome news :mrgreen: , not only for our sites, but also for our comunity that would probably fade away. Thanks for keeping FHN alive! I just hope that we can acess our sites as quick as possible and things come back to normal.

Cheers :)

haha thanks to whoever changed the title of my thread! I appreciate it. I am sorry for getting upset! I always felt FNH still rocked...just upset it closed! :cry: :)

haha thanks to whoever changed the title of my thread! I appreciate it. I am sorry for getting upset! I always felt FNH still rocked...just upset it closed! :cry:  :)

lol next time don't get so mad so quickly

Thanks FNH! Just an FYI, they are very helpful with me today. I just asked a free host site and Nazrin quickly got one for me in less than 5 minutes!!! That's a record!I'm sure they are doing everything to keep the freebie sites up.

Yeah I know alot of other people were mad too....at least I didn't use curse words....LOL One comment I noticed in this thread made mine look like a complement!

Well that is great news...... now i dont need to look for another host... does anyone know when the FTP upload etc... will be back up and running... (i'm not rushing anything I LIKE this free hosting and never want to have a scare like that again! :) )Regards,

yes, i luv u guys... but i still will be buying hosting, i also referred a friend to buy reseller from you guys :) which he will be buying Friday. w00t i hope this site lasts.

I might buy hosting....might not. I don't know yet. I'd like more stability, and not have to worry....but I like the great advice and info from the forum here too, so even if I buy hosting, I'll still be around here!??????,??MoonBeads,?????,??,?

I also had my account removed it seems. The free hosting is pretty good here though so you aren't going to find much better anywhere else. The paid hosting also doesn't look too bad. 3 dollars a month for 5 gb of space and 25 gb of bandwidth? That is almost unbeatable unless you have connections to a head admin somewhere on a major server. I say stick with this community, it has alot going for it :) You will see.. !