xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hosting Issues

Man...I just got my account setup yesterday, and find out today they cancelled it?! Without notice through email...as soon as I got the account info, I couldn't use cpanel....man what a disappointment. I understand about the server costing to much, and them stopping free hosting...just think they could have given us better notice, and/or more time to complete what we were doing, or save the stuff we had done. :cry:

Here they respect everyone.. even though you wrote this bad your a/c nor your post is deleted nor you are banned..... So, wait and hope you will enjoy FNH...FNH rulessssssssss

I'm just saying...For us new members who get our account created the day before they shut it down without even telling anyone through email. Doesn't anyone think that is unfair? BTW thanks I thought it was a good title too :roll: LOL I don't want to have to pay for hosting every month when I don't make enough profits to cover it from my business yet. Like I said before I understand the REASON FNH shut down, just not the way it was done.

lmao, same thing happened to me i had my acount crated the day before and not even 24hours later bam fnh has stoped free hosting. my first free hosting acount thread got *BLEEP*in deleetd by some dumbas tehn i had to re register and then man that sucks. i ave been with FNh ffsince like october or novemebr until now and i was neevr able to have a website because of the server. i will eventually leave maybe like right now or maybe not.

FNH has one of the best communities out there. I'm still gonna stick around.

That's the spirit. For all those that curse the name of FNH, you will regret it.

to bad hosting go down, nad i not sure if im gonna make admin rich, i had a plan but now its gonewell not gone but i think i will make someone else rich

hzza why wil they regret it? lmao its not like the amdin wil give everyone here 1milion dollars for whoeevr stays, not even 1cent so.. how can they regret it? and anyay they can just get hosting somewhere else if the amdins doesnt want him to get it. theres not much to regret.and the community is pretty good, nnot that many *BLEEP*s here just alot of people cant make 5legit posts.

to bad hosting  go down, nad i not sure if im gonna make admin rich, i had a plan but now its gone
well not gone but i think i will make someone else rich

What was your plan to make admin rich?