xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Cpanel 10

Hello i am a paying customer here at freenukehosting.com i bought a reseller plan and the customers are mine are complaining that we are still using cpanel 9.0 what are the chance you guys can upgrade it to 10.0?also some of them are wanting PEAR DB to be installed for there php coding work is this posssible aswell apart from that im a happy customer.Thanks Heaps

Hello i am a paying customer here at freenukehosting.com i bought a reseller plan and the customers are mine are complaining that we are still using cpanel 9.0 what are the chance you guys can upgrade it to 10.0?also some of them are wanting PEAR DB to be installed for there php coding work is this posssible aswell apart from that im a happy customer.

Thanks Heaps

Contact the Live technical support from the main page. They will be able to sort anything out for the paid hosting.