xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Everybody view inside

Although this isn't the right forum. A measley 1 dollar from each it's users could save Free Nuke Hosting for a while to come! Some people are saying... I don't have any extra money...Well I've found up to 10 bucks on the street....quarters are in most places just leing around...dimes and nickles...they add up to a dollar you know...You could just ask most people for a dollar and they will give you a quarter or something. Do an extra job somewhere. And about not having a credit card, raise an extra dollar and purchase a money order, ask the admin for an address to send it. That's 2.00 Canadian right there in some places it's less! For a dollar each we could save Free Nuke Hosting and the admin would probably even get a lot of profit. That's almost 2800 dollars maybe more. Pay in your currency if you'd like, Save FNH!!!.

Removed From Sticky - Hazaa-

I think that this is a really cool idea! Signing up for a paid account would probably have the same effect though, so I might do that instead. It would be cool to have a dotate oage where you can donate through Paypal, unless they already have one.