xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

PS2 Hard Drive

:?: I know you can buy a ps2 hard drive but for some reason i always see it only with final fantisy can you buy it with out it? And what features are with the PS2 Hard Drive? :?:

For the HD you can buy a Maxtor or a Seagate

For the HDAdvance (soft for running the HD) you can buy it on
http://www.chipspain.com/es/ without Final Fantasy

You need also to buy the network adapter and if you want to put non original CD or DVD of the HD you need also a modchip.

well it was made for final fantasy for the updates to the game new terrain and character files..but othergamrs have taken support with it since it came out like Resident EVil : outbreak if ya have the HDD it greatly shortens the 2 minute loading times that happen every 6 minutes in online and offline play..so far thats the only two games i have seen that use the hdd there are prolly others that i havent noticed yet =

what the heck is a ps2 hard drive? i kno the xbox has an internal one but why buy an external hard drive for the ps2? i would rather just stick with the xbox :D

what the heck is a ps2 hard drive? i kno the xbox has an internal one but why buy an external hard drive for the ps2? i would rather just stick with the xbox :)

Playstation has relesed a hard drive for ps2 and its not external you put it in the expansion bay

Man so you are telling me that i can buy any hard drive and it will work for my ps2 and then i can save to that instead of memory cards.. that is kool