xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Happy Australia Day!

G`day

Happy Australia day to all you australians on FNH!

I know halve of you are bevyed up by now on fosters and XXXX

I`ll be joining you tomorrow im off out with my aussie mates 2moz night

in manchester u.k in walkabout pub..

Ive been challanged by (aussie) ex girlfriend to a drinking competition.

She does`nt know what she`s let herself into! LoL

Us pommes are renound for our partying and drink habits

Posted Image

Sw33t~I'm thinking about moving to Ausie.. It's so cast away from the rest of the world.Somebody tell me a little about it? How's the TV, is it fun? Is it like Europe or different? Any disasters predicted? How are the people? How is the economy? How are jobs? Am I able to hook up satellites to catch American TV?*cough* drugs profitable? *cough*JK on last one.

Most of regualr TV is American shows. The Simpsons, Seinfeld and so on to reality shows. If you do get paid TV you get a multitude of other channels which broadcast pleanty of American shows over here and junk like that.As far as disasters go, its not common although when we have one its usually pretty alright. Like the tornado or whatever it was tearing through that town on Christmas Eve a few years back. But you wont get earthquakes here. We had one in Newcastle a few years ago and it was pretty big, it smashed the veranda off my house bit pretty much it was a freak thing. Australia lies completely ontop of a tectonic plate so theres no collissions for the earth to.. well.. quake.. so you're pretty good there on that front.The people are laid back, fun and very easy going. I have a friend who I make fun of brutally every time I hang around him but we are still happy to see eachother and we joke and talk about any number of topics.The economy is something I dont know about but I am pretty sure you can get a job here pretty easy. I was just watching a show where a couple from England bought a boat and started a fishing buisness here and a wig buisness too. Then they put a deposit on a block of land right next to the shore of a big creek thing or wherever they were living. They werent even here for a year basically, so that was pretty good but then I stopped watchin so I dont know if they made enough to stay here or not. I'm pretty sure they would have.Um, I dont know what else but basically thats it.

yes, I wish them too. But they are badly hit by the loss they suffer at AUSTRALIAn OPEN, where Alicia Molik of AUS lost to Serena Williams and right now Hewitt is struggling with Nalbandian....

Im hhoping to move to Australia in 2006/07 I just hope i get accepted by the imigration people. they have a points system where you have to get a certain score to be accepted.Eg.. Been in your current job for the last three years, Have relevent work skills.Be able to contrabute money to the goverment!It should be quite easy for me to get in because im a british citizen.As for sport I know the aussie`s are good at Cricket and rugby..We beat the aussie in the rugby world cup final back in november 2003. YayHail johnny wilkinson...

Im hhoping to move to Australia in 2006/07  I just hope i get accepted by the imigration people.  they have a points system where you have to get a certain score to be accepted.
Eg..  Been in your current job for the last three years, Have relevent work skills.Be able to contrabute money to the goverment!
It should be quite easy for me to get in because im a british citizen.
As for sport I know the aussie`s are good at Cricket and rugby..

We beat the aussie in the rugby world cup final back in november 2003.  Yay
Hail johnny wilkinson...

Aussie is a great country to go to. I visited it a couple of years ago. Fun. Go to the Gold Coast and Ayer's Rock. Basically pack summer clothing if you dont plan staying in any of the major cities due to the tropical and desert heat.

Another thing, if you plan to migrate. Do you have anyone sposoring you? My cousin had to sponsor my family for the trip. Makes it quicker.

I'm a little late, but Happy Australia Day. The U.S. and Australia aren't really that different, both dumping grounds of unwanted English... Hey, at least you guys aren't stuck up yet. After researching the life of Australia, I've added it to the "List of Places I will move to after I run out of the U.S."-Canada *Free Healthcare*-Great Britain *People with intelligence*-Australia *Closest thing I'm ever going to get to an acceptable hippy lifestyle*

As for sport I know the aussie`s are good at Cricket and rugby..

Actually I saw the cricket the other day, we blasted the other team to smitherines. Then it had the points system which is similar to a leader board in football. So you get one point for winning a game basically. Australia had 20 points and was on the number one spot, the next team, in the number 2 spot, had something like 8 points. So theres quite a lot of difference between Australia's team and, basically, well, the rest of the world.

the stand wrote- The U.S. and Australia aren't really that different, both dumping grounds of unwanted English... guess what? -- your a racist.....Dont lie about it, you are!!!

Closed for 24 hours.

This is allow people to calm down and for me to read the topic through and come to a conclussion about what has happened. Please DO NOT PM about this. I will deal with it in my own time.

-Hazaa-