xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

"Freenukehosting closing free hosting." ???

Hello freenukehosting.com has stopped free hosting, but still running paid and reseller hosting. Why did fnh stop free hosting. Because the income for the free hosting is not covering the free hosting server. We are sorry about that please backup your files asap. We might come back in few weeks or maybe we will never offer free hosting anymore.

That means all users who now have a free hosting account on fhn will be deleted, or means you are not going to accept new users?

Please tell me that old users will not be deleted...

I am now getting ... when i try to open my site.
CP and FTP is working.

ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/  Port 80

oh :/ i see (i have the feedback section bookmarked so didnt click past it), well, i better back my site up then just in case huh! :)I'm getting 403 errors too.

it says backup your files ASAP, which im pretty sure means that they are closing all accounts. im buying hosting so i dont care about this :)

There is already a discussion going on in Chit Chat - please use that. I've made it a sticky, so it's not difficult to read.Closed.-Hazaa-