xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

IPB Help?

I need to find some skins for my IPB v.2.0.2....can anyone help? Other than invisionize.. :wink:

I ahve some extremepxiels naz......

vBullletin for me now so i don't need them....too bad I got no hsoting.... :wink: :wink:

I ahve some extremepxiels naz......
vBullletin for me now so i don't need them....too bad I got no hsoting.... :wink:  :wink:

Is that a bribe for us to make your hosting account faster??

;)

? That site shares illegal scripts & skins! I don't think it's a good idea to use those!  :?

well sharing skins is not illegal once you have copyright. It also sharing extreme pixels skins and other members are also doing it. what that make them?

That site shares illegal scripts & skins! I don't think it's a good idea to use those!  :?

well sharing skins is not illegal once you have copyright. It also sharing extreme pixels skins and other members are also doing it. what that make them?

Promoting any illegal sites/actions on this forum will result in both a username ban and an IP ban. Jontrac, you were absolutely right.

And you were wrong, yhap. Unless you are the OWNER of the copyright, sharing commercial skins (any skins not freely available for dl) is illegal.

U come google.com to search" free skin IPB"U see very web have nice skin IPB.SKin extremepixels of VBB covert to IPB 's very cool.bye

@ Berserker and KamikazeNoName ~ Check ur PM

@ boymuathu- I didn't find any interesting site about IPB Skins, can you provide me some links?