xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Which mobile phone do you have?

i got a sidekick is pretty tight

Yes it is...It is just like a mini computer. Only bad thing is service with T-Mobile...

Its not that they are not reliable it is just the price. I want to get the SK2 with Verizon.

I have a Nokia 6210. One of the reason when I bought it is that it has an IR connection. So I can update my contacts via a laptop. It's a great machine ...I got it dropped in water completely, but after a two days drying time, it came to life and still working nicely.....

I have a Sony Ericsson k700i... the best for me for its price... very good phone... it has a very good arsenal of features, IR, bluetooth, FM, mp3, 3d games, camera, animated themes, etc. (unlike those of nokia which lacks some of the features) very sleek, stylish and handy... love the speakers...the only cons for me for this is its short battery life and non expandable memory (but its still decent 41MB)

I have a Nokia 7650, beautifull thing imo. Also have a 5100, this one because i'm spending lot of time at the beach, and this phone is little waterproof and bit sand proof....

We use SE T230 and we also use a Terminator dongle and software to upgrade the software and os of the phone this allows us to upgrade unlock or lock any SE phone. We do not have unlock codes we use a hardware interface like the manufacturer.Tom :D