xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Lord of the rings

Hi,what do you guys think of The Lord of the Rings (all three films) ?I would like to know your thoughts about it...And should Peter Jackson also make a movie of The Hobbit and/or The Silmarillion ? Greetz,Rikky-Jin :)

I love those movies...For real...But too see al 3 off them after each other thakes more then 10 hours!But i really think that there should be more movies like Lord of the Rings.

But too see al 3 off them after each other thakes more then 10 hours!

Been there; done that...and I don't recommend it if your knees are like mine :) .

These movies are truly epic.

I have always been a lover of this series, since I was about seven. At seven I read The Hobbit then picked up the LOTR series. I would love to see him make The Silmarillion into a movie, but I think The Hobbit has been processed a little too much. On another subject, for those who don't know, Peter Jackson is making a new version of King Kong. It's looking promising.

Yeah, but wasn't PJ (Peter Jackson) making The Hobbit, I've seen somekind of trailer of it and it looked real and nice. :shock: But making a movie of The Silmarillion looks really hard too me because Tolkien never really describes the Valar and the Mayar and the imagionation of people is very wide.Maybe it will disapoint much people ? :?