xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

my l33t site.....literally

i came back just to show all of you guys the new website of mine im working on.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i dont have it finished yet, but its still good.
if you sign you for "The Vault"(its free), you can upload images for everyone to see, or you can use your own personal space to store your sigs/avatars

It looks really cool...I think way too many people are using portals these days instead of designing their own... I`ll give you 7/10 for effort.. 8)

media-vault? that sounds familiar!... i think i posted my Anime Music Video on your website, long time ago though.. sum reason can't get into ur site.. page cant be displayed :?

media-vault? that sounds familiar!... i think i posted my Anime Music Video on your website, long time ago though.. sum reason can't get into ur site.. page cant be displayed  :?

.................huh.try again.

i made the site using phpnuke, but im slowly personalizing it, im also learning php now, so im trying to mod it and stuff.
i just put the site up a week or so ago so im not sure if you uploaded anything on my site... :?
feel free to upload things onto my site but please keep the file size around 1 or 2 mb.
you can upload music, videos and pics to my site.

and i got the theme from
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I'd give it a 7/10 although mp3's are illegal on freenukehosting site if that's who's hosting it which it most likely is, so I'd take the music off before you get banned/Deleted.

I'd give it a 7/10 although mp3's are illegal on freenukehosting site if that's who's hosting it which it most likely is, so I'd take the music off before you get banned/Deleted.

I am guessing that it isnt because the dot.tk domain links to a dot.info domain. I didnt feel like tracing it after that...

im not hosted my FNH. I have good hosting.
and i dont have any mp3s on there.
im testing a flash mp3 player but theres nothing on it, and im not using it to play mp3s.(changed format)
im not putting msuic up till i can garanty that no one can steal them.