xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Misunderstanding the "5 posts required"

I found that these days, some of our new members who requesting the free hosting

misunderstand the meanings of "5 posts required". The just post their free hosting

request by 5 times :shock:

I think it should be "all new members should get 5 non-spam post counts in this

forum (except free hosting region) before you post your request."

And just post your request 1 time 8) admins will work it out for you ASAP.

Here comes the request format for your reference.

The Admin and Moderator Team do try to prevent Spam posts. Sometimes some users think they can quickly spam 5 times and then request and think they have gotten away with it.But...If I find (which I have) users who spam like this, I will delete their posts thus reducing their post count. This means, that when Admin come to read their request for free hosting, they will simply see the user does not have enough posts, and will not give free hosting.Free hosting is offered to active members of this community - if you're not going to be active, then say bye bye to free hosting.

just hike up the post count to 50 and see what happens  :idea:

We might see a dramatic increase in spam topics, crap posts, same type topics, one word answers etc.

just hike up the post count to 50 and see what happens  :idea:

We might see a dramatic increase in spam topics, crap posts, same type topics, one word answers etc.

i suppose the moderators would rather deal with spammers every other day when really i think the 5posts just encourages them to spam

50 posts would discourage people. Especially people who already dont like FNH (other hosters... you all know who) but anyways a 50 post count would be unweildy and rather aggrivating for any normal person who just wants to get on with it all.