xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Notice to admins & Mods

HI guys, could you please please update the FNH staff list please..Reason- Im not sure who is staff anymore..Ive not seen whizz around for a while. where is he?Ive also noticed new member coming on to the FNH forums and becoming Moderators and Admins without any notice to regular members....

You can always view the current mods by clicking on usergroups at the top, then selecting Mods or whatever. Current List:CodeFXDimaDyzehazaa3000lamnesiaRandomRomanNucklessshooteWind90MphAs for admins, I can't tell you that.

You can always view the current mods by clicking on usergroups at the top, then selecting Mods or whatever.  Current List:
CodeFX
Dima
Dyze
hazaa3000
lamnesia
Random
RomanNuckles
sshoote
Wind90Mph

As for admins, I can't tell you that.

Thanks for the list. I welcome newcomers (atleast to me) Dima, Dyze, hazaa3000, lamnesia, RomanNuckles and sshoote. Thanks for volunteering to help serve this precious hosting site. Let's make FNH the best hosting site ever....

You can always view the current mods by clicking on usergroups at the top, then selecting Mods or whatever.  Current List:
CodeFX
Dima
Dyze
hazaa3000
lamnesia
Random
RomanNuckles
sshoote
Wind90Mph

As for admins, I can't tell you that.

Thanks for the list. I welcome newcomers (atleast to me) Dima, Dyze, hazaa3000, lamnesia, RomanNuckles and sshoote. Thanks for volunteering to help serve this precious hosting site. Let's make FNH the best hosting site ever....

T.Y. chakhie :) im glad to be part of the moderating team to help out with this wonderfull community forum

As far as I know... last time i knew... It was just Little_OnE and me who created accounts, but Nazrin has done a fair few... I think he still does create accounts...

As far as I know... last time i knew... It was just Little_OnE and me who created accounts, but Nazrin has done a fair few... I think he still does create accounts...

Yes..I do...