xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hi from Portugal

Hello,My name is Jo?o and i'm from Portugal. I've discovered PHP-NUKE some time ago and now i want to create my own site about Campo Maior, my home land.Fiquem bem!!!! :)

Welcome lusitano, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here at FNH. Please remeber not to spam and have respect for all members. :)

if you need help with somthing, just let us know I'm sure somone can help 8)

hi lusitano, welcome!!!hope you like FNH!!!!Enjoy you?re stay.ps - on this forum write english only or else lots of people won?t understand you :)Fika bem tu tamb?m :twisted:

luigi and it will be the last one since FNH will end :) It will only be xerox-hosting.... yah because FNH <-- is not true anymore lolsee you on other forums

so it seems :cry: ...and thus continues the everlasting search for free quality hosting, though I'll still be here for a great awhile, probably. see ya around!EDIT: or maybe NOT! :mrgreen:

ola, i am brazilian but we talk the same language :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: lets make a group of portuguese language and help each other :wink: