xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

FTP & Folder probs...

A lot of member had PM-ed me about it...I think bugs is still around and I think admin is busy right now...I'm not sure what to do with it... :roll: Some of us said that there are no folders and some of us said that they can't access to FTP and so on....I can't really help you because I don't have full access to the server.. :) So I can't really help you guys in this situation.. :?

That means there are still some bugs in the server, ritght?I just can't understand why let the ppl continue to request an account but there are still problems on the server. :shock:

yes there are still a few bugs. I cant access fantasico becuase of a bug. it said no file input or something like that. like 3 word sbut im not 1005 what it was, and im pretty sure thats a bug so, hopefully they can get it fixed.

I have those problems too. :) I can accses to my account via ftp(I use Flash FXP), but I see there nothing exept blank list. No folders no nothing. Although I can enter those folders if I type them manualy(like: public_html, www, etc) but I can't upload my site. It saies "Access denied". Please do something to correct this.

its possible that the admin don?t had given you 666 or 777 permitions on the folders.This is possible due to admin are re-organizing disk space.i?m sure that when possible he will fix this bugs/minor problems :)

minor problems  :)

Yeah, right. :x Look at these:

My "/home" folder

Posted Image

My "/home/public_html" folder(can enter only if i type it manualy and can't upload, delete or change nothing in it)

Posted Image