xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

How do I use Cpanel...I'm completely lost :(

Alright here's my ideas for the site...It's going to have a forum for gamers to talk about games.It's going to have games listed alphabeticaly so you can find the game you want easily, when you click on the link to the games

ok, the best way to do this is to just follow the images in the links, and because my site is down once you get done what I've posted post and tell me and I'll help you get your forums up and running. 8)

if admin as already issued your site to you then you get to the first image by going to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

If the all the pictures do not load, refresh your page and try it again

step 1. Login

Posted Image

Step 2. Click on "Fantastico"

Posted Image

Step 3. Click on PHP-Nuke on the left hand side panel.

Posted Image

Step 4. Click "New Installation"

Posted Image

Step 5. Fill out the follow info, and click "Install PHP-Nuke"

Posted Image

that will create your site, let me know when you have that done and I'll help you futher 8)

Does this help?

You can put what ever you want like this.my site is df-dk.info on that page it will show my "flash page" then when I click "Enter" it will take me to df-dk.info/php that "php" is what I typed in the "Install in Directory" so really it's what ever you want to put there. I just put php cause it'short and looks good 8) any other questions?

OK I was able to install it fine, but when I tryed to go to the site or admin page, it sayed I was Forbidden to access the page...

All the free accounts are being deleted. None of the free accounts can be accessed anymore. Go to the Free Hosting Offers forum to find another host.

All the free accounts are being deleted.  None of the free accounts can be accessed anymore.  Go to the Free Hosting Offers forum to find another host.

Nooo! PLease dont do that. Come on. Right when I figure out how to do it, you shut it down????awww Come on!!

You have no idea how much that sucks.

All the free accounts are being deleted.  None of the free accounts can be accessed anymore.  Go to the Free Hosting Offers forum to find another host.

Nooo! PLease dont do that. Come on. Right when I figure out how to do it, you shut it down????awww Come on!!

You have no idea how much that sucks.

yeah, I know it reall does stink! I'm gonna miss FNH!! I'll still be here to help yall with your cPanel probelms. just keep posting :)

if not email me or add me to your msn or yahoo. (CHECK MY PROFILE) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

How do i change the template, put my own banner up, change the top so it doesn't say top 10 and topics and put what I want :/ Do you know how?

Yes I know how to do that, but first what is your website link? also I won't be able to help you as detailed as I would be able to becuase my site STILL is not working.1. (The Template/Theme) login as admin>>>admin settings>>>prefrences>>> and somwhere in there is a place to change it. If you can't find it tell me what you see and I'll do what i can. Or take a screen shot by pressing the "prt scr" button on your keyboard, go into paint and paste it, then save it as a JPEG and send it to my email, unless you know how to make it show up here like I did at the top 8) The rest of it I need to see it so I know what your talking about :) so give me a link and I'll tell you 8)