xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

World championship in Handball

These days european handball championship is playing at the Tunis. Who do U think is going to win? I certanly hope that my country will will...but there is Croatia wich is world champion and olipmic champion and also sweden and germany and france....goooooooodddd games ahead

That certainly cannot be european championship if it is played in Tunis! :)And don't forget our team, Slovenia. It's also one of the favorites!

Bruda: yes, Croatia looks very strong and certainly has a chance for winning tournament not just to take a medal. Who do you think can stop you?

i dunno realy who can stop those croatians ... they r so strong man .... Probably the best team right now ... We won at our group but it is not that king of game like Croatia is playing... When u see them u start thinking that Handball is so easy game to play.... My personal wish is final between Serbia&Montenegro and Croatia

my favourite is sweeden but i hope that croatia isn't going to win beacouse of my college -he is croat and we allways argue about sports

YEAH i didnt expect that have to admit but its ok 'cause they had the best offence at the championship........until next tournament we will have to wait.....I dunno about U but my personal opinion is that the best game on tournament was Croatia - Serbia&Montenegro