xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

My Website go to my website

you can turn it off... just hit stop on the top of ur internet explorer

Oh that would work......if I used IE :P I don't know what zip uses but I use Mozilla FF and you can't hit stop unless its loading...and if you hit stop during that time it won't load other stuff too. Edited by Triple X (see edit history)

Love the look of your site. It looks very professional. What exactly is your site about anyway. I didn't see anything on your site that explained what it was for...

my site is for nothing basically.. i just made it bcuz i was bored but.. there will be more coming soon... i hope anyway.. more stuff that makes my site more than nothing i mean

Well, that's cool. As long as you know it's for nothing at the moment and you want to get more features that make it more of a "not nothing" website. That's all good.. Hope you find things that you like and want to add to your site.

Later,
J.(TS)

You site desing is fine, presentation is good. However, after looking at your site, I still don't know what it is about!Write an introduction and place it at the top. If will help your website alot. Alot of links don't work.Anyway, good job though...but I can see that your website's design was taken from somewhere....My advice is to make your own design template. Makes it more personalised. But its your choice.

pretty quite cute and almost professional, but you know what i hate about websites are links that dont work , always make sure your links work . u really need to get that fixed