xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hello from OK

Howdy y'all... I'm typing this from the local library computer because ma and pop shun the idea of computers. They thought I should quit school after eigth grade because I wasn't big enough for football and they needed help on the farm. In the end, I convinced ma that school was best and my pop backed off. The librarian, Ms. Feckles, is a very nice lady. She taught me to design websites with the books that came second-hand from Mr. Geoff's little store downtown. So far I'm learning PHP but this whole Internet thang is massive, Well...Ms. Feckles had a stroke on New Years (All that dancing on tables!) and she can't hardly talk anymore. So I am looking for some friends who also know PHP, because I'm getting stupider each day that I don't practice. Shoot! Pa's comin rihgt up the street. Well, I got to bolt.

Welcome to FNH. Stay active. Please don't spam and be repsectful: Of the members,admins,mods, and the forums itself. Take a look around and I'm sure you'll really enjoy it.Nice intro :)

I am kind of new on the World Wide Web...what is spamming? Is that somewhere here on the boards? Someone please help me here because I don't know if I've already done something wrong! I just

Don't worry, here is a quick low down.Firstly, you have done nothing wrong, so don't worry.Spam is what we call posts that are irrelevant, have no meaning, it's a bit like junk mail (un wanted e-mailes and stuff).Admin - are people that are the backbone of the siteMods -help the admin and community (moderators are usualy first port of call of you have any problems)Users - this includes you.yes the web is massive, if you explore the forum, you will find some useful tutorials to help you.-Hazaa-