xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Best home console.

I also prefer PS2,I've got a GameCube a few weeks from a friendand I own a PS2,but that time, when I got both, I saw the difference between GC and PS2 (never played on an X-BOX before so I'm not gonna talk about that).GC are more childish games, like that SSBM and all that stuff,and THE games are all for PS2, like Tekken series , GTA series, DBZ Budokai series,... For example: DBZ Budokai 3 is out now for PS2 and in GC they are still at the first :? PS2 are more my kind of gametypes, but hey, I'm almost sixteen :wink:

i have them all ( gamecube, xbox, ps2, advance, n64, psx ) and i like the ps2 more then the xbox...ps2 has a better controller then the xbox, and the ps2 has the best games :D

ps2= variety games xbox= more of online and action gamecube= younger kids/family to me thats how they are. so i choose XBOX yay halo and halo2

I think you are totally right with that ps2= variety games xbox= more of online and action gamecube= younger kids/family and then it depends what you can use most, what interests you the most.For me that's PS2, because of that variety of games (GTA, DBZ Budokai, Tekken, ...)And you can never say what's really the best because they have three different 'good points'.