xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My hosting is down Urgent!

They still haven't gotten all of the bugs worked out. And this can't be urgent enough that you have to post it TWICE, when it's ALREADY been posted ALOT! Stop spamming.

Thank you CodeFX, I already posted the reply to the same post that was posted in my thread(the announcement). To add-on, its free hosting good-riddance, let them take as long as needed and be grateful your even hosted. That is all 8)

Alright guys thanks alot. I was just wanted to find out what was going on, because in the other post it clearly stated that the bugs were fixed. Ill be patient from now on, just dont dissapoint people by telling them that all the bugs were fixed for sure next time. Thanks alot

Well they could have a bug come up unexpectedly after the move; something that they wouldn't know could happen. Say all of the sudden the CPU usage sky rockets and won't go down? They have nothing to do but shut down the websites to correct it and bring the percentage(usage) down. Its just stuff like that that could have been unexpected. 8)