xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Battle For Middle-Earth; Map Screenshots...

For all those interested here's some pictures of the map I'm currently working on. I can't type too much now as my keyboard is broke...but I'll explain it more tomorrow when I get into my school's computer.Main thing is that it's no longer Minas Tirth vs Helm's Deep (I'll explain later)...It's now Minas Tirth vs Mordor.(I'll post the links to the pictures when I get home...why were they deleted???)

There intended to bring large battles and some crafty strategies out of the online games...as mot onlines maps are built on just one element, like choke points etc...I like to think my map's grestest asset is it's variety in strategies that can be used. High ground, choke points, defensive structres...areas for confrontation...and also a range of terrain. It's size is also good as you get Minas Tirth; Osgiliath, Cirth Ungol and Barad-Dur to fight across.Hopefully another week will finish it.

I have BFME too, it's a really awesome game.I think it is the best RTS for the moment.But your images are already deleted so I can't see what you mean.Do you mean the world map ?Greetz,Rikky-Jin

ow,when it is finished or when you have sort of a beta you can always mail me the map if it isn't too big.How big is a custom map, I have no idea actually... Greetz,Rikky-Jin