xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hello everybody

Hi everybody,I'm RikkyJin,I'm from Belgium.I am a huge fan of The Lord of the Rings and everything that has to do with it.I would like it if other Lord of the Rings fans would contact me for sharing our knowledge and other things.I also like the games of TLotR like The Third Age and The Battle for Middle-Earth.And I also l play Counter Strike (CZ and Source)...Greetz,RikkyJin

Yeah its a good forum.You can find a lot good and usefull stuff here.I would also like to have a website and that free webspace would be very usefull, I hope I'm active enough for getting webspace :wink:

Yeah, FNH is really good, and you say CS Source is a good game ?It is really awesome.Do you have it too ? Maybe we can play together sometimes ?Greetz,Rikky-Jin

Call of duty is more a 'spraying' game if you know what I mean.But the latest CS (CS: Source) is also a little more spraying than CZ but I like it :) Call of Duty is indeed a very good game but I think CS: Source is better :)

Hello rikkyjin, welcome to fnh.

Call of duty is more a 'spraying' game if you know what I mean.

I play CoD 2, but i dont think its a spraying game. if you are good enough... you will aim down the scope. if your are a noob, you will spray. yeah i can know, i was a noob... :wink:

I have had Belgium chocolates posted to me before. I think it was Belguim anyway. Do you know if there is a type of chocolate there which has a fat pig on the front? I think he is a pig in a suit... like a fat buisness man... do you have any idea?

Its definately not that chocolate. You can buy it in a box and it comes in individual little packages with one round chocolate in each of the little packets in the box. Apparently it can come in an assortment of flavors, the one I had was nutty... but strawberry and other things are available, I think too...

Nah I am not really that interested. Its just from where you are I think, so the amount of people who would helpfully contribute to the topic would be slim to none.But thanks anyway.