xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

BattleField 2

Checkout the newest battlefield game at: https://www.battlefield.com/
I think the trailers speak for emselfs....

Description:
The game brings the intensity and excitement of Battlefield 1942 into the modern era with enhanced team play and the latest, most technologically advanced vehicles and weapons systems available to man.

Lol --> I cant wait to play that game...

But ehm, anybody know the system requerements, couse i may need to upgrade my pc.....

Hi,yeah it really looks like its gonna be a very nice game,you asked for the system requirements ?On another website I read this:"DICE: The system requirements will be equal or slightly greater than BFV. "So let's have a look at the system requirements of BFV (Battlefield Vietnam):Minimum:933 Mhz CPUDirectx 9.0b3D accelerated GeForce3 64 MB or equivalent DirectX9 compatible videocard256 Megabytes of RAM2 GB free hard drive space(additional space required for Windows swap-file and DirectX 9.0b installation)16x CD-ROM driveDirectx 9.0b Compatible Sound CardMS compatible mouseKeyboardRecommended:1.2 Ghz CPUDirectx 9.0b3D accelerated GeForce3 64 MB or equivalent DirectX9 compatible videocard512 Megabytes of RAM2 GB free hard drive space(additional space required for Windows swap-file and DirectX 9.0b installation)16x CD-ROM driveDirectx 9.0b Compatible Sound CardMS compatible mouseKeyboardRecommended for optimum performance:2.0 Ghz CPUDirectx 9.0bGeforce 4 128 MB (Not MX) or equivalent DirectX9 compatible videocard512 Megabytes of RAM2 GB free hard drive space(additional space required for Windows swap-file and DirectX 9.0b installation)16x CD-ROM driveDirectx 9.0b Compatible Sound CardMS compatible mouseKeyboardSo it will be equal or slightly more heavy than these.Hope it helps.RikkyJin

HMMM... i have battlefield vietnam... but ehm its still a bit slow, i only dont have Videocard yet :) Tss, thxx man :) Ill see what i can do about it :) Greetz Dave

uhmm. screen of that game looks super :!: :wink: Maybe ill buy that game ... Battlefield 1944 (or 1940 - dont remeber) and vietnam wasnt so good for me - stupid bot's, but that was long time ago and when i havent internet connection... so i havent seen that game in action :twisted:

It's nothing, spwn.I wanted to know the specs by myself too, so I looked it up and then I could also post it here offcourse.I'm gonna buy it too man !It looks so good,I like FPS games very much, now I'm playing CS: Source (it rules so much 8) ).Maybe BF2 would be even beter ! lol :) Greetz,Rikky-Jin

HMMM... i have battlefield vietnam... but ehm its still a bit slow, i only dont have Videocard yet :)  

Tss, thxx man :)  

Ill see what i can do about it :)  

Greetz Dave

:wink: I'm Vietnamese but where can I buy Battlefield Vietnam

Battlefield 2 :?: Can I buy it now?

Lol i found it:At: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ game Battlefield 2At the bottom of the page this is what they say u need:Vereisten-Systeem: PIII 500 or equivalent-RAM:128 MB RAM-Video Geheugen: 32 MB VRAM-HD-Ruimte: 1200 MB-Geluidskaart-DirectX: DirectX v8.1i know its in dutch so let me translate 4 u all nice people :mrgreen: Requirements-System: PIII 500 or equivalent-RAM:128 MB RAM-Video Memory: 32 MB VRAM-HD-Space: 1200 MB-SoundCard-DirectX: DirectX v8.1And i have all of that jeehaa :D But 2 bad the game only comes out end 2005 in my country :cry: