xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Best Laptop Dvd/burn Combo Drive need help

So I got an old compaq from my sister, not too shabby but it doesn't have a burn drive. It only has a DVD drive. I want to replace this. I have looked at like Fry's and Compaq and Curcuit City. They don't seem to have any. Do any of you have any suggestions?

I was looking in the Best Buy page and they have like 2 external one is a really nice looking LG unit with good reviews and the other is a Sony more expensive with good reviews as well. I haven't buy one of these burners ever so I'm not sure if the price is fair for what you're getting but just a little help in your search. Best Buy Options

you should replace your dvd drive from combo drive it will cost some bucks, or buy a new laptop a brand new of compaq because compaq is one of the best company in Asia as rated and also its service is good.if you have some money then you can check out dell inspiro sp3 someting like this only, it has got an attractive body full of light likr red grenn or yellow.chick it out at dell.com

go with a lg secur disc its nice and also aviable in many colours and also powerfulit come with cd rw and dvdrw and now with a bd also just google it and you can get one easily but need to spend some bucks on itits not that cheap