xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

ADmin please help me out

hello, ive been trying to contact you guyz for a while now and have gotten no pm's back telling me anything so here goes...i put my site name up on the server thing entitled impotant for all members i added my account and site to the list in hopes of getting my site on the new xerox server so i put axal242.freenukehosting.com axal242.xerox-hosting.com but it turns out that my account name is axal24 instead of axal242 i asked for the name axal242 when the admin told me my name sweetsweeper would be to long, so i decided to make it axal242 in my pm to him but he forgot to add the extra 2 at the end of my account name and i dident relize this till now (axal24), i just recently found this out when i looked at my pm's for the first time in a very long time im sorry for the miscomunication but im hoping you still have my account casue my site isent backed up and i really need this hosting...please help me -SweetSweeper

Admin is a pretty busy boy. What I would do is just re-request. If I understand you clearly you don't have an account right now? Your information is lost if you didn't re-request correctly, happened to practically everybody.