xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Stupid Stuff

OK, So I've just like woken up with my contact lenses in. For all the people here who ware them, you will now how painful this is. My right eye feels like some fat bastard has sat on it. and my left eye is still a bit blurery. Ever done the same?

I do it all the time. I'm a very forgetful person, so I often forget to take them out. However, unlike every other person I know who wears them, it VERY rarely hurts for me. It's blurry for about five minutes, and I have to blink alot, but it doesn't hurt and after that, it's fine. I'm odd... :)

I have yet to do that with mine(falling asleep). But sometimes when I stare at the computer screen and then blink it hurts or when I"m in the cold because it dries them out. 8)

i have 100% perfect vision, my eyes even went thru lots of abuse as a child, and i can still see a few miles, the only bad thing about haveing perfect vision is that u can't make excuse "But I couldent see it" lol :)

I know this person who nearly had to go to hospital because of looking at a guy welding and the light was ment to stick the lense to his eye.....makes me vomit just thinking about it.

I went out to a party then just got home and crashed into bed. Next morning it was hell for my eyes

I have that same problem too - except I dont wear contact lenses!

_______
:shock: to 8)

I went out to a party then just got home and crashed into bed. Next morning it was hell for my eyes

I have that same problem too - except I dont wear contact lenses!

_______
:shock: to 8)

hahah same here :wink:

I prefer glasses to lenses! Wearing glasses makes people look more seriously

Ever tried playing sport in glasses?? I sure did and it cost me a bomb in replacements - lol.

I tried different sports with glasses. Several times I cought the soccer ball with my face. :roll: :roll: :roll: But my glasses were alive

I tried different sports with glasses. Several times I cought the soccer ball with my face. :roll:  :roll:  :roll: But my glasses were alive

lol Lucky you lol. I wear contact lenses cause I play sports like paintballing.