xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Fix bugs in free accounts!!!

Admin, I know you must be working a lot for the servers, but please fix the problems and bugs that the free packages have. I have been waiting like a month for the bugs to be fixed. My bugs are the same as everybody's: Unlimited space, can't change anything (like everything in the Cpanel is locked), permissions denied in the ftp, can't create email accounts, subdomains or databases Please fix me this problem!!! :):) :x (Don't post everyone that admin is moving the accounts, or tired, or nothing please. Wait for Admin's reply)

Dude, you've posted this exact same problem in at least five topics that I've seen. There is absolutely no need for that. One topic does just as well, plus it doesn't get other people mad at you.

As for the admin not coming online, he does. He has said in another topic that he spends one hour a day on the forums, and the rest of his free time he spends helping the paying members with their problems. Now that seems fair to me, that he would spend more time on the people who are willing to pay for their hosting than the people who aren't.

Dude, you've posted this exact same problem in at least five topics that I've seen.  There is absolutely no need for that.  One topic does just as well, plus it doesn't get other people mad at you.  

As for the admin not coming online, he does.  He has said in another topic that he spends one hour a day on the forums, and the rest of his free time he spends helping the paying members with their problems.  Now that seems fair to me, that he would spend more time on the people who are willing to pay for their hosting than the people who aren't.

Yes I have to agree with CodeFX, I mean you get what you pay for(which is nothing). Just be grateful you even have hosting, thats how I am. 8)

WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH I WANT MY HOSTING BACKK WAHAHAH lol hes fixing it. it dose take time to fix stuff no every thing is just one click some things requer time and seeing time is money for admin means that hes kinda busyy so dont complain because its FREE!

If anyone needs hosting urgently and they can't wait any longer, I suggest you open your wallet and pay for it. However if your quite content with the community we are building here, then I'm sure the waiting isn't bothering you.

Dude, you've posted this exact same problem in at least five topics that I've seen.  There is absolutely no need for that.  One topic does just as well, plus it doesn't get other people mad at you.  

As for the admin not coming online, he does.  He has said in another topic that he spends one hour a day on the forums, and the rest of his free time he spends helping the paying members with their problems.  Now that seems fair to me, that he would spend more time on the people who are willing to pay for their hosting than the people who aren't.

Yes I have to agree with CodeFX, I mean you get what you pay for(which is nothing). Just be grateful you even have hosting, thats how I am. 8)
I agree with that! :idea:

why pay for this service if the free accounts cant even be fixed in a timely fashion. if you want to pay for something, go to a reputable, stable service.

why pay for this service if the free accounts cant even be fixed in a timely fashion. if you want to pay for something, go to a reputable, stable service.

thats a good statement, but im pretty sure the paying services work alot better and dont have bugs.

thats a good statement, but im pretty sure the paying services work alot better and dont have bugs.
If you look at the server statistics the free server has better uptime then the paid... even though the free one has bugs.