xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Request deleted

ok I'm not completely trying to be rude, but I've had the free hosting off and on, I've had to request atleast 4 times on this site and the old one. Upon my request(again because of server changes), I noticed the request forum had been locked for 10 hours which is perfectly fine, that just means they're proccessing the requests. But, when it was unlocked, only about 10 request made it and mine was deleted after waiting a week. (I requested on the 16th). Now, I got no reply, no notice if anything was wrong (I assume not since I've requested 4 times). Now the hosting is great, the best I've seen. But I'm just starting to get confused. So I would like an explanation. If it's because your in need of admins to do them I can help if needed, but this has happened many many times and it's getting agravating

Exactly, I'm not sure why he did, you can search through the completed applications and see I'm in there twice, so whats so different.

That happened to mine, I posted on the 17 and mine got deleted when it went to lock down. But I sent in another one , so ill wait. :?

ok all I wanna know is a, what happened, and b, do I need to request AGAIN and can it be a priority instead of waiting another 2 weeks.

My request was deleted too,I don't know why admin will del it,I have requested the hosting for two times,I was re-request,I got a account ago,but the server change,i miss the keep topic.so I request again,but admin del it.....so despair

hey man dont cry about it, just post it again... i think they deleted it because there was like a 100 or something request topics.