xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Favorite vacation spot

My favorite place I have visited was Lido di Jeselo in Italy. (I'm not sure if I spelt that right). It was beautiful. Unfortunately I was only there one night and morning, just passing through, but I would love to go back one day. It was a friendly area with lots of little shops, and interesting streets. Not to mention, it was right on a beautiful beach and you could take the boat right to Venice! (I took a boat from Venice to my hotel there.)I also loved New Zealand. In my opinion, that's the best place to go if you're an adventurous person. I rapelled off a 200 foot cliff and went on a Huka Jet (it did 360 degree turns at fast speeds). There's tons more that I didn't get a chance to go but I would love to go back and do lots of things. I think bungee jumping may have been invented there. Oh and, the landscape is absolutely breathtaking! Definately the most beautiful mountains I have ever seen.

Yangshuo, China. No better place to go anywhere in the world. Th climate, people, and the nature...... That's what heaven must be like.... :)