xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Suggesting A Flash Topic In The Forums

hello admin and moderators i was wondering if you guys and gals if there is any gals would like to start a section in the forums for flash or does this apply to design thats allready in the forums a seperate section would be good for flash=[tutorials/help/resources :wink:

Flash

Macromedia FireworksMX

Macromedia FlashMX

or any other kind of flash that anyone else is aware of :P

i have some flash files that i would love to get some help with editing them

I agree with this, i just did a search for flash because i need some information about designing a website in flash... Help would be most appreciated :P

Yes i find Macromedia products very confusing when using them for the first time. I have also used Swish Max and i love both. For information building websites in flash, your best bet is to start off with something smaller such as a banner or something then work your way up to a site. Sites are very tricky and complicated. Try a search of google for some Flash Tutorials on like how to make a web site in flash or soemthing.