xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Who let the dog out

I have bitten by a dog last year and I don't know what's the implication of that in the near future since I don't feel any discomfort today.

I have bitten by a dog last year and I don't know what's the implication of that in the near future since I don't feel any discomfort today.

kinda sounds like you bit a dog but anyways...

I was on a bike trip last year and a lady was walking here dog right? Well just as i past he took a bit at my leg mustav been an 1/2inch deep. but no blood so i didnt notice it till i got home

I was on a bike trip last year and a lady was walking here dog right? Well just as i past he took a bit at my leg mustav been an 1/2inch deep. but no blood so i didnt notice it till i got home

Too bad man - nasty dog :P

The dogs i've been around seem to like me (well they havent bitten me yet)

Too bad man - nasty dog :D

The dogs i've been around seem to like me (well they havent bitten me yet)

LOL till one day they all turn on you and....and...well....it might not be good for children for me to say it so just think about it LOL :P

I don't like dong, cause they bit often. Cats are much better. I can say that I'm simply afraid of dogs sometimes

lol, I fought with three dogs on my way to school while I was in 9th standard. By sheer luck, my shoes were hard enough to kick them hard. Finally the owner came out and they stopped attacking me....

from that time onwards my hate towards canines intensified....

I hardly ever get bitten by dogs. When I was about four, my dog bit my ear. Left a pretty big gash. Blood everywhere. So you know what I did? Well I bit him back of course. lol
I still love dogs though. In my opinion, they are much better than cats

Imagine getting bitten by those stupid little dogs people keep in their handbags... would you even feel it?

Actually yes you would! Little dogs like that usually have razor sharp teeth. My grandmother has a little chihuaha (or however u spell it) and its teeth are very sharp.

Imagine getting bitten by those stupid little dogs people keep in their handbags... would you even feel it?

oooooooooo IIIIIIIIIII hate those dogs so much. What is the point?? Surely they must crap and stuff in the handbags?!?