xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fernan

Ns1.trap17.com ns2.trap17.com

i added this nameserver to my domain but it returns an error like thisERROR:The name server ns1.trap17.com is not a valid name server registered with the registry.If the domain name is locked, it will need to be unlocked before name servers can be edited.is their something wrong?

Well, Have a look at these sites, These are only parked domains from Xisto.com members. Besides, the list of domains which I have directly approved huge.. So, I can say so much that, nothing is wrong from our end.aso.net.ruc8d.netedrinkard.tkds-portal.netdamnhexors.comcocoatm.uk.tostarch.uk.tobik1164.combagaswara.comip.lhxp.com.ruav42.infoidv.com.ruqoo.org.ruqoohk.infos1.qoo.org.rutwoq.com.ruzhaodaola.org

all you have to do to get it working is set up your url forwarding. i was running into the same errors you got...i updated the IP settings to the one shown on the portal page and then forwarded the url to my hosted page on trap. it works fine now