xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Server is Up! -Read-

In order to stop the posts that just state that the server is up now, I'm going to officially say that it is up and we all know it. Please stop posting that your site works. Thanks! :P

nice to hear the server is up... i figured that out on my own lol... guess they are still workin on the bugs... STILL WAITING now (for 1 week) since i got my hosting. lolgood luck admins! this looks to be a hard one to work out. :wink: lol anyways... goodluck :P

my site doesn't work :)and i have reply at the message a week agousername: killerdomain: nova-games.xerox-hosting.comthat is my site information for the server must move

Thats great news, but does anyone know if this means whether or not I'm going to get my files back? I'm really hopefull. :shock: Thanks for the update and you can IM me on AIM: Imperfct Hatred.Thanks Again.

If you didn't back up your files(like you should every week) you most likely will not get them back. However on the server switch they kept all of my files and MySQL databases which was great. 8)