xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Online Rap Session

Anybody up for it...Mind you I'm not a "Whigger" I just find this enjoyable to relax, just post if I don't reply and I'm online PM me to start it up...I really suck at rapping :P

LOL, sounds like it would be cool, though I'm not going to do it. Would be a lot better on TeamSpeak or Ventrillo, haha. Oh yeah its "Wigger" for the spelling. :wink: 8)

Damn, I don't have a mic or volume on this computer :D It's only temp. though, just till saturday when I decide it's time to spend some money :P, nobody else seems to be here>.< I heard the servers back up is it true? Will they start making accounts when in 10 hours when it's unlocked?

Maybe, maybe not. Most of the time the admin will close the account creation area when it becomes filled to to the gills with applications to be reviewed. I can imagine that it will be open again soon. 8)

Awesome, one of the admins (Little_one) said he'll check mine out or something like that once it's back up :P, sorry for the doube post i would of apologized earlier but i didn't want to spam-ish :D, anybody up for a rap session? >.<

Haha, no problem on the double post, I'm glad you have someone to prioritize your application. You are a good person *thumbs up* 8)

:D Thanks, I have to go for 40 minutes >.< My brothers getting on, I may be back on if my parents are asleep. Going to watch some hardcore family guy and futureama :P, Later, have some extreme surfing :arrow: :idea: :!: :!:

Arg, i'm back and still nobody is up for a rap session, i spelt futurama wrong sorry guys and I'm too lazy to edit it :), anyway anybody?

So you think your hot,Smoking a joint and what not,Well time to put you back in your place,Well your rolling up a gram,Everybody thinks your really lame,I'm building up my fame,I know who I am,But you don't seem to know anything,Your just a nobody,Go back to yo farm,Before I do you harm,Physicaly, mentally, I'll make it so bad either one will send me to the state penetentary.You can't handle the pressure I'm about to put on you,And while your heads spinning,While yo sucking on yo thumb,Rolling up and smokin' grass,I'll be puttin my size 11's up yo *bottom*,If you can't handle me,then can't you see,Your just a nobody,Yo just a Posa.See I suck, anybody wanna respond to that one :)