xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Fantastico Problem

when i want to get into fantastico it's write

PHP script /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico/includes/enc_restrictions.inc.php is protected by SourceGuardian and requires file ixed.lin.4.3.10.pxp.Please read SourceGuardian protected scripts manual.

why ??
thanks for new cpanel 10

when i want to get into fantastico  it's write

PHP script /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico/includes/enc_restrictions.inc.php is protected by SourceGuardian and requires file ixed.lin.4.3.10.pxp.Please read SourceGuardian protected scripts manual.

why ??
thanks for new cpanel 10

yeah same for everyone mine is doing it to the admin could still be working on minor things yet give it some time it will be back up

lol - I went to FTP and have no directories. Kinda funny really. Yeah I think they must still be tinkering, casue no of the bugs I was suffering from have been fixed.

Whenever Fantastico releases a new update, they change the ixed.lin.*<version>*.pxp file to the updated version. The server admin has to update the file or fantastcio will not work properly*< means the version of fantastico >*

Now I have more bugs than before. :shock: Fantastico not working also, and used to work before.Another thing is that in some sub-folders on the public_html, I have to type the full path, or it won't call the index page. But in some other, it works fine. This was already happening before the bugs fix. I hope things get fixed soon, so everyone (including FNH staff)will be happy.

i have only noticed fantastico's prob none others eeryting else seems to be working happily =Damazed O_O only one thread about this instead of 50 :shock: