xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

BEFORE YOU POST PROBLEM!!!!XEROX-HOSTING.COM SERVER IS DOWN!

How many posts need to be on this board before people realize the server is down. I don't mean to sound agitiated but when the top 20 (exaggeration) posts are things like "my account doesn't work" you should probably read those before you post! The problem has been going on for quite a while, and It should be quite obvious by now that the server is down. Your accounts ren't messed up, your accounts aren't deleted, there is anything messed up with your url, and your password is fine, the problem is that the server is down! Please reply to this thread as needed to keep it on top.

sadly enough, this post probably won't help one bit.

look i'm a newbie, i want Free hosting and don't give a crap about the community - i want to spam everywhere and not follow the TOS or guidelines of the forum.---if you fall into the above, I will hunt you down

your right this post probly wont help cuz spammers take this as a chnace to be "active" and spam theere site dont work most likely....nice location zechs XD

nice location zechs XD

Yep. I live in a cardboard box, and as for my computer, well, I put a bunch of different and seemingly random objects together and called it an Amish Laptop (don't ask o.o; ). But, when I need the extra speed for surfing the 'Net, I just use the public library's computers. *Cough.* o_o

Anyway, you're probably right: it may not help at all, but it's better than not doing anything about the spamming at all, isn't it? o.O

Hummmmmm ive also added this today tankbox please read :arrow: http://forums.xisto.com/ nothing seems to working people just want to post and add useless topics over and over without reading any of the topics or posts :evil: please people read topics and post before you start or add new topics or posts everything that you have topics for have been aswered over and over again take the initiative to look before you post