xisto Community
dizilluziondmasokist

Scariest Experience ???????

What is the Scariest thing that has happened to everyone? What frightens you the most?I do not get scared to easily however when I was in a group home, I had this weird gypsy girl roommate. She kept milking me of information on witchcraft (yes I am a black witch). She loved me and followed me around constantly. We were up all night once. After a while she began to get a little spooked. Not by me, but these things she was feeling. Around four in the morning she fainted, or what looked like fainted. I went to her to see if she was okay. Her face was completely white and she had a joker smile on and abnormally huge eyes. Then her eyes opened and it wasn't her. I could feel it. She didn't say anything, only shrill shrieks and grunts that were deeper than her voice could ever go. She was trying to choke me. So I threw her into a wall and she got knocked out again. I casted a half-assed circle around her and she just bowed her head and began laughing at me. Her face turned beet red and her eyes were all red too. Not just viens showing. I mean RED. I wrestled her down and then jumped down 8 stairs to go to the office to tell the staff what was wrong. She ran after me and I shut the door to the office and locked it as fast as I could. When she was distracted by scratching and banging against the plexi glass (which she did damage),a friend came down to see the commotion and ran in the office. The story goes on and in much more detail. But she could not be restrained. No one could calm her down. It came and went all day. I never got sleep until I left that group home. She was never the same again.

...So why didn't you just stab her? >_>; I would have, as if she was 'possessed' as it seems, destroying the body leaves no place for the soul to inhabit.Either that or she just went insane. I mean, really insane.

Er I guess when I had this really messed up dream, I dreamt some dude came to kill my mom and me, killed my mom, then was after me right? I ran outside....but he got me and stabbed me in the chest...now the weird part, I woke up right after he stabbed me right? sat up...and I had this really annoying pain EXACTLY where he stabbed me for most of the day, now in my bed there was no way I could have bumped it on something or...something...I tryed to think of a way I could have just bumped it or something and it just went along with my dream but...I couldn't. So yeah I was freaked o_oOh and when I had a panic attack in this huge building with tons of people....fun fun.

Yikes! Several years ago this guy who worked with my dad went crazy because he was hooked on pain pills. He also happened to be a gun collector. He was threatening to kill everyone. My dad was his boss so he went with the guy's wife to take him to the hospital, he was supposed to stay for thirty days but they let him out after 3. The night the guy got out my friend saw him in Wal-Mart buying a big knife. He asked her how my dad was... :P That night I couldn't stop thinking about that guy coming to my house. What was I going to do? My parents and 3 year old sister were sleeping on the other side of the house and I had a whole "wing" to myself. I ran through so many scenes in my head. At about 2:00 am I knew I had to go to bed or I'd drive myself crazy too. As soon as I closed my eyes I heard this loud "bam bam bam bam" like firecrackers coming from the other side of the house. I looked out my window, and I saw this shadow of someone little- I couldn't make it out so I put on my glasses. It turned out that it was just a baby goat with it's head stuck in a bucket.The scariest things in my life have only been in my head.

OK well this is my most scariest moment i was on holiday in india in a ctate called kerela and the main city there is Cochin when in choncin i took a photo of this water fall when i got home and devloped the photograph there was a white figure on the photo and it can not of been a impression off another photograph because it was behind some things and in front of others. THE END

I could have stabbed her, if I had a knife. Even then, the staff did not believe that anything was really wrong. Just that she was trying to scare us. But throwing yourself against plexiglass, foaming at the mouth and then breaking down into hysterical crying, only to throw yourself at the plexiglass again, and try to break it is not exactly the behavior of someone who just wants attention.Anyway, we were in a group home. They do not allow you to have protection in your proximity.I am also known for having nervous breakdowns in one of the highschools I went to, along with having extreme manic, depressive episodes and fits. :D:P

Ya'll had some weird *BLEEP* happen to ya'll. i'd probably die of fear up there somewhere. I have a low tolerance for fear, high tolerance for pain.. which sux.My worst experience was when a friend of mine, and I, who WERE involved in the same gang at the time, went out gun shopping together, cuz we wanted new guns.. lol so my bud was probably high, or drunk, or both, and we go to the gun shop, pick up some shizit, and pay and whatever, and get out of the store.. my bud goes crazy waving a ruger around and pointing a loaded rifle at random people in the parking lot.. And i knew that soon, someone'd call the cops and we'd be screwed. So I tell him to calm down, and we jump in the car and i drive like forever away from there, and he threatens to shoot me while we're in the car, going down the highway. And I'm so freaking stunned right then.. I could've died without him shooting me.. So I Pulled over, stepped out of the car, and kinda-gave up to him... and he cocked the gun, but never shot it... he just drove off. I was so freakin scared then I thought my buddy was going to kill me, i mean ya'll gotta have been there. And i've been told b4 that that sounds fake, and I admit that it does, but it's real. I dont kno whi i tell this shizit newayz... PEACE UP-A-Town DownCDX

I was driving on free road with my girl. Open window, arm on car door, enjoying the sun and fresh air. While driving the car I looked at my left arm which was on car door and I though I have rope on my hand, I have ropes in a car at work since I work on heights on masts. But I remmebered I am not in work, I looked again and I saw it is snake on my arm. Snake fall in a compartmen in the door and I opened the door, while stopping the car. Thanx god no car arrived at that time in opposite direction, me and my girl went out thru right door and I looked at snake which hissed at me while I was moving and was preparing to attack. Shittt. I took long stick and put the snake away out of the door and gone away asap. :angry: :rolleyes:I guess it fell on the roof of a car while driving near bushes near road.

I was driving on I-25 to Albuquerque (LONG drive from where I live). I was crusing down at about 145 miles per hour when a hail storm rolls in. A hailstone the size of a baseball hits my windshield, I panic which caused me to swerve 2 lanes over and nearly wreck. Moral of the Story:Don't do 145 mph in hail storms.

Man, beg4mercy I hope that you are not still cool with that homie of yours. That really sucks when peeps go nuts like that. He must have had some really good stuff. Schweden what was your trip on shrooms. The first time I took them I had a really bad trip. But the second what good, and it has been good ever since.

This has happened about 20 times so I'm not as freaked out by it as much. When I'm sleeping I sometimes have a random vision for about 3 secs, that same vision occurs later on in the day, I don't know that its gonna happen, but when it does happen I just feel its happened before, I dunno why or how it all happens.

I haven't had so scary experiences as you, but they were scary for me that time when they happened...But i think the scariest was about three years ago when i decided to go out at night with my friend. it was midnight and there was a forest quite near and so we decided to go there. i don't know why, just to do something crazy. so we started going, it was quite scary...it was dark and all kinds of voices were out there...and suddenly a man walked towards us...there were some houses near this forest so he was going there i think...anyway he was very drunk and when he noticed us he started following us. we were quite young then and imagined all kinds of things and so we started running from him. it was very dark and we really thought he'd do something horrible with us, cause he was just so drunk...