xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

ITS A LIE :shock:

Use some sense, you idiot. If the server was down then you wouldn't be able to get to this page! They've just stopped serving the pages for all the hosted accounts.

Use some sense, you idiot.  If the server was down then you wouldn't be able to get to this page!  They've just stopped serving the pages for all the hosted accounts.

No need to be so rude, and there are two different servers. the freenukehosting.com server is up, the xerox-hosting.com server is the one that is down, and the uptime stats say that it is 100%. So the person you just insulted was correct.

Use some sense, you idiot.  If the server was down then you wouldn't be able to get to this page!  They've just stopped serving the pages for all the hosted accounts.

haha dont make an idiot of yourselve. as logn as i know the free hosting and payed hosting or COMPLETLY difrent servers!
:P:D:D:D:D

server is prolly up just not accessable? :|

i guess your right. but that means that they arent doing any good to the server

No need to be so rude, and there are two different servers. the freenukehosting.com server is up, the xerox-hosting.com server is the one that is down, and the uptime stats say that it is 100%. So the person you just insulted was correct.

Ahhh... crap. Of course, I was being an idiot. :oops: Sorry about that, I had had a bad day and wasn't thinking clearly. I deserve whatever anyone wants to say about me. But I was partially correct. The xerox-hosting server is up, it just isn't serving any of the accounts.