xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
templest

Black Eyed Peas wow.

I bought the album expecting another generic mainstream sounding hip-hop album, but instead was shocked. The album "Elephunk" from the Black Eyed Peas is an amazing album. It has honestly revived my long-forgotten love for hip-hop. It's a more mature sound, mellow, and has some very "smooth beats", if you know what that means.

Aside from all that, when these dudes want to rock out, they will. I'm not exagerating when I say that the first time I listened through the album, right off the first track, I got goosebumps all over. :P

Never have I herd a mainstream hip-hop band have such a "slick" groove. You can be assured that I'm buying every album that these guys release from now on. The last time I herd such an amazing sound was by a certain "Cujo" with the track "Phat *bottom* Joint", and that's not mainstream at all. These guys deserve their props. B)

NOTE: I haven't appreciated this genre since about a year and a half.

I bought the album expecting another generic mainstream sounding hip-hop album, but instead was shocked. The album "Elephunk" from the Black Eyed Peas is an amazing album. It has honestly revived my long-forgotten love for hip-hop. It's a more mature sound, mellow, and has some very "smooth beats", if you know what that means.

Aside from all that, when these dudes want to rock out, they will. I'm not exagerating when I say that the first time I listened through the album, right off the first track, I got goosebumps all over. :D

Never have I herd a mainstream hip-hop band have such a "slick" groove. You can be assured that I'm buying every album that these guys release from now on. The last time I herd such an amazing sound was by a certain "Cujo" with the track "Phat **bottom** Joint", and that's not mainstream at all. These guys deserve their props.  :D

NOTE: I haven't appreciated this genre since about a year and a half.

752[/snapback]

My hump My Hump My Hump.

My Lovely Lady Hump.

:(

I'm not that familiar w/ B.E.P. but since you said that it gave you goosebumps, I may check them out. I think goosebumps are the best measure of a good song - really, not to mention the chick in that band gives me a woody!

The Black Eyed Peas rock!!!!! Their music is just amazing. It just makes me happy and cheerful; it makes me want to drop everything I am doing and start dancing to the beat. Even my brother that hates music loves them.