xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Twenty Questions...

Simple game, I'll start it off sure. I've got a film in my head and you have to ask twenty, yes or no answerable questions and then see who guesses the film correctly.

All questions should be numbered please...as it makes it easier to follow the flow, and also please look above to see what has already been asked.

Well fire away if it interests you. Whoever gets it right, thinks up another movie and so forth.

To begin...I'll add that it has five words.

This Game Is Now Only Open To Users With more Than 7 Posts. This is to reduce Spam.

This Post Has Been Edited by Hazaa

Pavel, this game is a good idea, but 20 questions per turn.... c'mon, it's a bit too much. Maybe 10 will suffice, just for starters. So...1- Is it action?2 - Is it adventure?3 - Is it drama?4 - Is it comedy?5 - Is it horror?6 - Was it filmed in the last five years?7- Was it filmed in the last ten years?8- Was it filmed in the last fifteen years?9 - Was it filmed in the last twenty years?10 - Is it an Hollywood production?Not very original questions (I know, I know), but it's a start :P

Not twenty a turn...one per turn :P , then I'll answer yes or no and then you either are able to guess the name of the film or have to ask another question, but your only allowed twenty questions.

So in answer to your question number one...

Yes

It'd be much more fun if more people would play it as well...  :roll:  

3 - Is the leading character a female actress?

Lol, that was the original plan...

In answer to question Two (that other guy was being a *BLEEP*)...No

Oh and hazaa; why are you seemingly editing all my posts in the last day or two?