xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Server Hoster Needed

I'm searching for someone that has a Fixed IP, that can have his/her internet connected at least 15/7. This are the minimum requirments to host the server. To host this server, you only need to keep a file running in the background. The server is to host a ORPG. 2D, Won't take much RAM. you won't even notice it. The engine for the ORPG is called DIMCE, its like PW, but with less things. To check DIMCE, go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ will be waiting an awnserBest Regards,Fir-ZenThere, I've fixed some error. Enough english? :roll:

if it dont take muc ram why not host it yourself....alot of us might need that ram to play sum of the more ram sucking games like hl2 and source games O_O

I'm searching for someone that has a Firxed IP, that can have his/her internet connected at least 15/7. This are the minimum requirments to host the server.  To host this server, you onky need to keep a file running in the background. The server is to host a ORPG. 2D, Wont take much RAM. you wont even notice it. The engine for the ORPG is called DIMCE, its like PW, but with less things.
I will be waiting an awnser

Best Regards,
Fir-Zen

Once more in English. Please

I'm searching for someone that has a Firxed IP, that can have his/her internet connected at least 15/7. This are the minimum requirments to host the server.  To host this server, you onky need to keep a file running in the background. The server is to host a ORPG. 2D, Wont take much RAM. you wont even notice it. The engine for the ORPG is called DIMCE, its like PW, but with less things.
I will be waiting an awnser

Best Regards,
Fir-Zen

Once more in English. Please

was english enough for me! you need english curses

He is asking for someone with a Fixed IP Address to host it, means someone without a static IP Address, must be on like cable/dsl/t1 connection......... he might have dial-up

No, I have ADSL with Dynamic IP. I pay 34? month. To get a Fixed IP i need to pay 40? month PLUS 15 or 20? for the static IP.Note for Krystal:Ok, It wont take much ram, but as I said above, i have a Dynamic IP. Always changing.

The client connects to the server using the servers IP, that i the hosting computer IP. You must configure the IP that you want to connect. If it is always changing, the players will have a "Sorry the Server Seems to be down. Pleas try again later." error. That is why I need a Fixed IP

if it dont take muc ram why not host it yourself....alot of us might need that ram to play sum of the more ram sucking games like hl2 and source games O_O

the ram he doesn't use is spread out among those who do need it anyway.

Well. Since i did not find any free host with Shell Access(needed to execute EXE files inside a webhost, right?), I will need a human being to host the server :mrgreen: :) :!: