xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dozen

Tactics Arena Online free online game

I checked out the website, and it sounds interesting. Might sign up and see how it is. It's neat to find an online turn-based strategy. (My favorite strategy game is Heroes of Might and Magic 2, a very fun turn-based game.)

I think its an interesting game. I went to the website to check it out. However, I notice that they server wipe very often, like once in every month. I don't know, but that's the only thing deterring me from playing it. On the overall, itlooks sweet though...

The graphics to TAO is really really sweet for an online game. It's kinda like chess in a way. But i think they need more features and more "special units". Also it's one of those sites school proxys don't block so u can play at school :( But it's definitely a good experience if you've never played it before.

I'm a Gold at this site and I find it Top Notch and extremely addicting. If you pay only $5 a month, your account doesn't get wiped and you get lots of new pieces. Also, this game has really good graphics and still runs well on my 11 year old iMac. I highly recommend it.-reply by Cpt. Zaphod B.