xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

is xp crap?

Yes, it is. Anything made by Microsoft is crap. If I had a faster connection, I would've downloaded a Linux distro, and used that rather than Windows some time ago. >_>

Yes, it is. Anything made by Microsoft is crap. If I had a faster connection, I would've downloaded a Linux distro, and used that rather than Windows some time ago. >_>

I'd suggest checking your local library. In their computer section they may have linux books that include distros on CD-ROM. I was able to get Fedora Core 2 and Red Hat 9, along with a book that that helps you get started.

i think so

Why you think that Windows XP is crap ?

the only downside of windows is taht its a little slower than linux and its targeted by poeple who dont like windows.

btw windows is not crap, all good games are on windows,

the only good use of linux is a server.
when longhorn comes out it pwnes linux

WinXP isn't crap! I like WinXP! I ahvn't had any problems, the only problems I have had is because of my own fault, because I was tampering with a file I shouldn't!Why do people have sucj a big grudge over Microsoft! If you don't like Windows don't buy it for *BLEEP* sake! Get a Mac!

I'd suggest checking your local library. In their computer section they may have linux books that include distros on CD-ROM. I was able to get Fedora Core 2 and Red Hat 9, along with a book that that helps you get started.

I'd look at the library, but, unfortunately, since I've moved, I have no idea where the local library is. Besides, I'm getting ADSL soon, so I can just download a copy of Redhat, or something. o_o

You just can't give a answer on that question.XP is good because it's very easy.But it still has some work on to do...Of course linux is better. But very little people use linux and Can use it.So XP is a good choise to beging with.