xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

When......?

your jsut ticked that they're all bashing you and you dont know how to search teh forums. also, you need to learn to take hints and look before you do.

o and btw...on the second post...if u didnt notice he put 06 as the year..hence he was jokinh...so wind90mph...no one really knows, all we can do is hope its soon, and wait

o and btw...on the second post...if u didnt notice he put 06 as the year..hence he was jokinh...so wind90mph...no one really knows, all we can do is hope its soon, and wait

If it was 2006 when admin resolved the bugs on the xerox-hosting server, I suggest he find another career.But i dont really believe this... I think he`s getting lazy LOL
No wonder tho, I would`nt like his job.. It must be hard..

i lost all my members :evil: i'm thinking about leaveing soon, i'll give them a wile more though, but now i have to get all my members back (P.S. my site wasint moved from wehn the free accounts were moved :!: )

more than a month... jesus if i take all that time to fix a server i?ll be without a job :P we?ve in max one day to put back a server online with all the backups restored :D

real sooooon I hope lol. :P

the server is down UNNEEDED first find the cause of bug and how to fix it THEN take server down fix it and its back up in 1-10 min. NOOOOBIIES

the server is down UNNEEDED first find the cause of bug and how to fix it THEN take server down fix it and its back up in 1-10 min. 
NOOOOBIIES

or maybe the server is down becuase the bug is causeing it to be down. 8) 8)

the server is down UNNEEDED first find the cause of bug and how to fix it THEN take server down fix it and its back up in 1-10 min. 
NOOOOBIIES

or maybe the server is down becuase the bug is causeing it to be down. 8) 8)

no then the ftpwoulndt be down! nor the other software servers

no nothing is down, is anything was down, u woulden't be able to post, and the accounts can be fixed along with the bug, it's just that the admin doesint have enough time, but he suld al least try to make some time, possibly take a weekend, or call in sick to fix it, i would if i owned a site like this, and had to fix it badly

no nothing is down, is anything was down, u woulden't be able to post, and the accounts can be fixed along with the bug, it's just that the admin doesint have enough time, but he suld al least try to make some time, possibly take a weekend, or call in sick to fix it, i would if i owned a site like this, and had to fix it badly

LOL :P