xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

How to re-sell

1. Go to WHM, in cPanel.

2. On the left hand pane, under account functions click Create a New Account

3. Fill in the attributes of the account you want to make

4. You're done :P

If you want to make different hosting plans, go first to Feature Manager and create features, then go to Add Packages and create a package such as "Plan A" and "Plan B"

Hope this helps you :D

Clcik the account functions link for gods sake! I can see it from here! its on the right hand side!

If I click "Account Functions" I see this....

Posted Image

Where you get this reseller from! Are you paying or getting it for free? As I'd complain as there is no point in having a WHM account if you can't do nought with it!But if its free then, you can't complain!

1. Mamo, your WHM is screwed man - you'll have to show that image to Admin and contact him

Clcik the account functions link for gods sake! I can see it from here! its on the right hand side!

Dude - cool it, his whm is screwed. Do you have any idea what your talking about???

Yes I forgot to appologise for that! But the link is staring him in the face! Which now I know whats wrong with his WHM account!

mamo, I'm sorry for being rude for what I said before. And yes you should complain about that your WHM is screwed! Its fraud, if what you've payed for isn't working!

The 'Account Functions' button isnt a link, if you look at my screenshot - the links beneath 'Account Functions' are there automatically